Concordia Journal of Communication Research
Kim Flottemesch, PhD
Welcome to Concordia Journal of Communication Research. We are excited to launch this on-line journal which primarily showcases outstanding undergraduate student scholarship in the field of communication studies.
The Department of Communication Studies at Concordia University-St. Paul (CSP) is the creator and publisher of the on-line journal. Currently, the journal is published once a year with a summer issue, under the editorship of Dr. Kim Flottemesch, Associate Professor of Communication Studies. Submissions are collected from all students participating in communication courses in the Concordia University System and are put through a blind review process before accepted.
The purposes of the journal are:
- To publish the exceptional communication research of undergraduate students with in the Concordia University System as a means to showcase student’s talents and achievement.
- This journal primarily focuses on undergraduate research in the communication discipline, though work from graduate students is also welcomed.
- To highlight the exemplary academic communication faculty, students, and programs within the context of the Lutheran faith.
- To promote CSP’s goal of strengthening partnerships with colleagues and students at other Concordia colleges and universities; facilitate networking across the discipline of communication.
- Assist students in their academic growth through faculty-student mentoring as we celebrate their accomplished work!
Articles and other materials in the journal may be freely downloaded, reproduced and redistributed without permission as long as the author and source are properly cited. Student authors retain copyright ownership of their work.
|Editor:||Kim Flottemesch, PhD, Concordia University-St. Paul|
|Board:||Susan Battles, M.A., M.B.A, Concordia University St. Paul|
|Todd Hauser, PhD, Concordia University Chicago|
|Basma Ibrahim-DeVries, PhD, Concordia University-St. Paul|
|Peter Koprince, PhD, Concordia University-Nebraska|
|Timothy Macafee, PhD, Concordia University- Wisconsin|
|Erin Nelson, PhD, Concordia University- Irvine|
|Martin Schramm, PhD, Concordia University-Irvine|
|Alan Winegarden, PhD, Concordia University-St. Paul|
Journal Logo Cover Design: Samantha Huet, 2014 & CSP Marketing Department